Pages

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Happy 1st Birthday Wide Eyed Susan

Hello Suzies, 

Woah is all I have to say. Actually I have a bit more!





HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Wide Eyed Susan!  One year ago today I decided to start this blog with a 30 day photo challenge inspired by my absolute inspiration, Louise from Sprinkle of Glitter.  A lot has changed for me in the past year and I feel as though I owe some of the credit to this little space on the world wide web.  This blog has allowed me to express and share all that I know and love, and will allow me to do so until I decide differently!  I am somewhat disappointed with myself concerning the amount of posts I've posted in 1 year, but I will try to do better from now on! I swear it!  Thank you to those who read faithfully, I adore you all!
Love XO  

No comments:

Post a Comment