Pages

Saturday, April 19, 2014

OOTD

Hello Suzies, 

O M G it's finally warm outside!  I was able to appropriately wear shorts today and I don't know about you but that makes me unreasonably happy.




I found out that this is absolutely the best running-errands outfit for such a handsome day!  I woke up had a nice tea with an old friend, run to grab some odds and ends from target, and went to a cute boutique in town!  I also made MACAROONS today!!!  What a time that was.  It was actually quite fun, but every time I attempt to bake I am always very nervous of failure because it is so easy to slip a little bit when baking.   Messing up is ok though, because after all Madeline messing up with the meringue is not going to cause the world to implode... or will it.  Anyways they were cute and pretty delicious as well!

Sunnies- Rayban
Croakie- Lilly Pullitzer
Nashville muscle tank (!!!!!!!!!!) - Urban Outfitters
Shorts- Madewell
Jellies- Urban Outfitters



French bulldog earrings- Urban Outfitters
Pink ring- Mammoth Cave (from a sixth grade school trip HA)
Black onyx ring- Etsy
Midi ring- Free People




The opinions regarding these funny little sandals have ranged from cute to ridiculous, but as I say about everything in life, 'If you like it, go for it.'  After all, some were absolutely appalled when Coco Chanel had the "audacity" to design and sell trousers for women in the 1930s, and look what CHANEL is now AND we wear pants. 




 Keep life fabulous and kind!

Love XO


No comments:

Post a Comment