Pages

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Pamper Evening

Hello Suzies,


The other day I was feeling pretty stressed, so I took it upon myself with inspiration from Zoe to have a pamper evening.


I call this one "Stressin'".
I started out my Pamper Evening by taking a nice shower.  You could also choose to take a fancy bubble bath with candles and all but baths freak me out so I refrained.  After I wrapped my hair up in a towel, I used some of the Body Shop's body butter, which left me feeling soft and smelling fresh!  I also would like to add that, for me at least, listening to music is a great way to relax.  I highly suggest the band Daughter, and Matt Corby.  

For Christmas my mom came upon a great deal of samples of beauty products.  There were a few face masks among them, and I figured this would be the perfect way to calm mah face considering I have been breaking out recently. I cannot recall the name or brand of the mask, but you should thank me because they sucker was SMEL-LY.

The mask went on very smoothly, and had a clay like feel to it.  

 (Feeling glam)

Twenty minutes later and I was becoming very impatient with the stinky mess that rested on my face.

Once rinsed off, I have to say that the mask did in fact give my face that "glow".  

I planned on using the Bumble&Bumble Invisible Hair Oil sample that is shown above, but somehow the tube that it was in mysteriously went missing so I'll just have to let you guys know how that works in a later post!  As an alternative, though, I sprayed some Argon oil in my hair to keep it from getting to dry when I blow dried it!

(tousles hair)

To finish off the night, I had a delightful cup of peppermint and lemongrass tea with a little bit of milk and sugar which helped me reach the perfect zen.


I hope you guys enjoyed this post and maybe find it inspiring to have your own Pamper Evening! 
Until we meet again...

Love XO

No comments:

Post a Comment