Pages

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Australian Cowgirl?!

Hello Suzies,

Winter is approaching at a high rate of speed, and I cannot wait!  Winter, after all, is my favorite season.  I also love wearing warm clothes.  Warm clothes require more material, which gives them the potential to be on a higher level of "lovablity"..catch my flow?




Give it up for my dad, who caught this candid without knowing it!  The pleasant turned glutenous yet still pleasant American holiday has come and gone.  I love that holidays because the family gets together for a nice time.  I also love the holidays, as mentioned previously, because of the cold weather attire.  The inspiration for this outfit started with my hat *heart eyes*.  This is no ordinary brimmed hat, it is an Australian cowboy hat.  That's right ladies and gentlemen.  I rediscovered this hat in the storage of my garage and knew I was onto something.  My dad was in the Navy for a while and he had the opportunity to sail around the world.  He was stationed primarily in the far east and Australia.  He purchased this Made-In-Australia hat, not Made-In-China, AUSTRALIA.  I think it's pretty cool.  So that's my story of the day!  

Outfit:
Hat- Australia..
Silver Cuff- Forever21
Monogram Necklace- Moon&Lola c/o Blossoms
Chambray Shirt- Gap
Shaw- Free People
Brown Acid Washed Harem Pants- Urban Outfitters
Orange Cone Heels- ModCloth

Love XO 

1 comment:

  1. Fun! I DO catch your flow on winter clothes! (RP O'Nan)

    ReplyDelete