Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Seriously, Take Me Home

Hello Suzies,

Let's all just take a moment to scream as long and as loud as you'd like for 5 guys also known as One Direction.  3, 2, 1...

    OK now that we've let that out, I will begin.  My two best friends and I departed from home at 9 A.M on Sunday, Louisville bound.  Jamming out to 5SOS and 1D, we could not believe we were going to see their actual faces later on.  Once in Louisville we did some shopping in high hopes that we might run into Luke, Michael, Calum, Ashton, Harry, Niall, Liam, Louis, or Zayn.  We didn't, but I had a Sharpie on standby just in case.  
    We arrived at the hotel we were staying at and the concert preparation commenced.  Yes, One Direction temporary tattoos were applied.  The gates opened at 6 o'clock so we headed over to the venue a few minutes before and the line was crazy long!


    We had our bags checked and unfortunately I wasn't permitted to take my camera in.  I was kind of bummed out because I was super pumped to have an awesome camera to capture my  boys, but oh well!  We bought our concert merch and took our seats.  We waited anxiously along with the rest of the 1D Family- seriously it was like we were all bffs.  5SOS preformed which was out of this world!  While we waited for the boys, songs from the movie Grease were sounded along with the Macarena.  It was hilarious because nearly everyone in the Yum! Center was dancing.  Then it was time, the time I had waited 403 days for, the lights and music shut off and the curtain came up, exposing the silhouettes of the boys. The crowd roared!  The rest of the night was like a dream, words cannot describe the happiness I felt watching five boys I've seen on my computer screen nearly everyday for the past year and a half.  I wonder if they know how much happiness they bring to others by just being five goofballs that can sing?

Here are some pictures I took with my iPod.



Best night of my life and I will forever remember everything that happened that day with my two wonderful best friends!
Love XO

No comments:

Post a Comment