Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

30 Day Snap | Day 12

Hello Suzies,

At the ballpark.





For the past several summers, I have spent many nights watching my brother's baseball games.  Like I've said before I adore the sport and really do not mind at all to watch it.  On the other hand, I am not a huge fan of the varied types of bugs that come out on summer nights.  I had many hard shell bugs come flying straight at my face tonight, and I began to become a little on the paranoid side.  Any sound or movement that was like that of a bug's I would shoo away.  I probably shooed away countless imaginary bugs tonight.  All of that nonsense did not take away from the game, though.
Do you ever wonder, Where would we be with out Chuck Taylor?  I have become a huge fan of these cute little sneakers, you can wear them with hardly anything!
Love XO

No comments:

Post a Comment