Pages

Saturday, June 1, 2013

30 Day Snap | Day 1


Hello Suzies,

hip hip hooray, it's my first post!


 Phew, here I go.. I'm kind of anxious about writing this.  For a while now I have been debating on starting a blog.  I wasn't quite sure what certain topic I wanted to base it around, but then i decided it could just be like my little journal.  Full of odds and ends of my life.  
Back to the main purpose of this post.  One of my favorite bloggers is Louise from Sprinkle of Glitter, she introduced a fun idea to share stories and pictures for the month of June.  I figured this would be a GREAT way to start up my blog. This is a photo I took recently on a day trip to my favorite city ever, Nashville, Tennessee.  My family and I were strolling around looking for a place to eat when I came upon this, a piggy key chain with keys.  The keys look like they belong to one of those little diaries all little girls have at least once.  This picture really has no gushy meaning, but for some reason when I look back at this picture it never ceases to make me laugh.
Love XO  

No comments:

Post a Comment